Anyone who wants to create a professional blog or a website is welcome to our tutorials imparting training in WordPress.
Akash Sir’s popular WordPress learning classes are designed to train the beginners as well as those who are absolutely new with this CMS. The training gives students a step by step guidance from zero to the most advanced WordPress applications.
Our innovative course design helps our learners to comprehend all the practical aspects to create an ultra-modern WP website. The professional training from an industry expert and proficient WordPress developer will equip you with an exquisite skill to build your own WordPress based professional website.
As we impart training through location-based offline training as well as online training, we ensure that the objectives are fulfilled well. We use innovative ways of training including online lectures, videos, tips, Skype-based coaching, and live project training.
Our courses are widely successful and appreciated due to our intensive coaching. As the learners complete the course, they are well-versed in the installation of Word Press and handling WP theme, posts, forums, pages, and plugin development.
- WordPress is an open source CMS developed in PHP and MySQL. Creating a WP site does not require programming knowledge. The CMS is a rich platform with a vast treasure of free and paid plug-ins, themes, extensions, and template systems. All the top websites are using this blogging system.
- WP knowledge is an easy way to create your blog with minimum cost and programming skills. The wide use of the blogging platform itself explains the benefits of learning it.
- Good hand on Experience on HTML / CSS and java scripting.
Crafted lovingly by the folks at Blast Advanced Media
Lists Made Easy
Creating HTML lists manually is the pits. We've created a little tool to help speed up that process and thought you might like to get in on the action. You're welcome!
Develop in Coda?
If so, you're doubley lucky! Put the power of
- What is wordpress
- Use of wordpress
- Overview about wordpress
- Different flavors of wordpress (WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org)
- Installation of wordpress
- First post in wordpress
- Understanding WordPress interface
- Understanding WordPress menu items
- Understanding Permalink Structure
- Difference between a blog & website
- maker right within your editor. Download
- maker plugin now.
- Types of Category
- Add Category
- Edit Category
- Delete Category
- Arrange Categories
- Add Posts
- Display Post
- Edit Posts
- Delete Posts
- Preview Posts
- Publish Posts
- Types of Post
- How to write SEO optimized post
- Trash Folder
- What is Media Library
- Insert Media,Edit Media
- How to manage your media
- Compressing before uploading
- How to get free stock media
- Add,Update,Delete Pages
- Publish Pages
- Difference b/w post & page
- How to set your page as default
- How to fully customizing your page
- Understanding Tags
- Add Tags
- Edit Tags
- Delete Tags
- Plugins for Tags
- Types of Links
- Add Links,Update Links,Delete Links
- Plugins for Links
- Trash Link
- Introduction to theme
- How to install theme
- Customizing widgets
- Managing widgets
- How to create multiple menus
- Editing & customizing the theme
- Importing and Exporting the completed site and database
- How to add comments
- How to edit comments
- Moderate Comments
- Manage Comments
- View Plugins
- Install Plugins
- Customize Plugins
- How to install various plugin
- How to customize the plugin
- Using latest plugin to create your site
- Difference b/w front side plugin & back side plugin
- Creating admin user
- Managing different user
- Defining roles for users
- Theme Management
- Customize Theme
- Widget Management
- Background Works
- Understanding the structure of WordPress theme
- How to convert XHTML to WordPress theme
- How to optimize your site for search engine
- How search engine works
- On page & off page S.E.O.
- Understanding search engine algorithm
- Site Security
- Host Transfer
- Version Update
- Spam Protection
- Backup wordpress data
- Restore wordpress data
- Reset Password
- How to get your domain & hosting
- Beta test your site before launching
- How to install WordPress on different platform